The LA LA Land Journey

A Blog about my experiences, trials, and tribulations out in this crazy city of angels.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Unicorn Premiere



A few days ago we had the premiere of my first short film "The Modern Unicorn's Guide to Love and Magic" I produced the film and it was directed and written by Ryan Moore. Dan, my roommate, edited the film. We premiered at "Cinespace" in Hollywood. It was a great venue where guests could drink and mingle before the show started. Then I introduced the film which, minus my minor intoxication, went well. Kevin (in the pictures) attended the premiere with me and a lot of my friends came to support me. I think it went over fairly well. I'm pretty critical, but we definitely had a great time.







I also had the privalage of meeting BJ, from this season's "Amazing Race". Later the next week, he invited me to a viewing party of the show and we had a blast. He's a really fun guy and I'm sure we'll stay friends. He and his teammate Tyler are doing really well on the show. If you haven't watched, last week was pretty intense as they almost lost the game coming in fourth place in a foot race. However, it ended up being a "non-elimination" round so the boys were saved. They took all their money and clothes (except the ones they were wearing), but at least they're still in the running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home